Saturday 5 July 2008

Paris - Singapore - Sydney

The flight from Paris to Singapore was uneventful - we managed exit row seats for the whole way home - so I have been enjoying the leg room (and no crushed knees). I managed to watch a few movies and get a few hours of sleep. One of the movies was 'Paris' which is very appropriate and topical given that my last post (prior to this one) was in the same kind of mood as the film. Good timing I say. There is a pool here in Singapore airport - (thanks Jamie & welcome home yourself!) and we even have our gear for a swim but you can't do laps and we've decided to take it easy until we get home. I'm not sure I'll manage to sleep as much as I want on the next flight - but a welcome home swim then is sure to wake us up on our return. But at the uni pool??

See you all at home soon - and to all of you who have looked after us during our travels - thank you very much!

1 comment:

Speeding Bullett said...

Have a safe journey back on your final leg.xx